Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Sets 2010

One of the many reasons why I love the Holidays...Gift Sets! I love how all my favorite brands come out with cute, shiny new sets. My only downfall is trying to buy them all. Hopefully, Santa will read my blog and surprise me with 1 or 2...or more. Hey, I've been good, well maybe... good enough ;)

I hope some of my posts will give you some inspiration for gift giving. Everything is at such a good value, plus, it's a great way of trying new things that you never would've tried before. Some sets have trial sizes of their most popular products all in one. Great for having around to throw in your purse. Some sets even have a full size product along with a mini version of it, specifically for that purpose. Another set example, having all new products (limited edition) together, created especially for the holidays, to feel festive and get all dolled up for the holiday parties and whatnot's. Those I must say, are my favorite kinds of sets. :)

Whichever set you choose, I'm sure the receiver will absolutely love it. Who doesn't love 12 different shades of lip glosses to choose from, or a favorite brand coming out with a "winter snowflake dazzle" eyeshadow palette? I sure do, but then again, I am a makeup junkie.

Happy Holiday Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment