Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stila Holiday sets


Stila Color Wheel
Stila Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette
$38
Limited Edition

Stila makes great eye shadows that are really soft and full of color. You only need the tiniest of swipes of an eye shadow brush to put color over the entire eyelid. Imagine all of the wonderful colorful eye looks you could do with this! Just amazing. Comes with a 16 page look book showing all the different possibilities you can achieve with this palette.

For more info
Available at Stila, Sephora, and Ulta
Stila
Color wheel eye shadow palette
Ulta color wheel


Lip Glaze Set
Lip Glaze Set
$25
Limited Edition

Stila lip glosses are so versatile. Some have shimmer and some are just glossy. They come in a clickable pen and a synthetic brush tip. I went through 1 pen in a month cause I loved clicking away and brushing on the luscious color. Plus I'm a lip gloss freak. So that helps. OK back to the set...there are 8 total colors, 4 best sellers and 4 new holiday exclusive colors.

For more info
Available at Stila, Sephora, Ulta
Stila
Sephora Lip Glaze Set
Ulta Lip Glaze Set


Brush Set
5 piece Brush Set
$28
Holiday Exclusive

Pink and Black brush set. 5 of the best selling brushes at Stila. Top quality brushes and perfect for adding to your collection or for someone who needs to start. All at a very reasonable price.

For more info
Available only at Stila
Stila

2 comments:

  1. Will probably end up with the Stila Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette :) sooo cool. I don't much like their lip glosses ...too sticky for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have to agree with you on the sticky lip gloss. But, it stays on longer. I like all kinds. I must admit, I wore it when my hair was shorter, now I have to make sure my hair is up or out of my face when I wear it now LOL

    ReplyDelete