Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I am pretty new to this Blogging thing. Hopefully as time goes by, I'll pick up on it and make this the best blog ever. But now, this is my newborn. Haven't even thought about the crawling stage yet.

My name is Dawn. I have been in the Beauty Industry since 2000, but started when I was a wee little girl. I have always wanted to have some kind of creative outlet to showcase my makeup artistry. I just finally came around to actually doing it. I can do hair as well but my passion is makeup. I like to focus on more smokey dark art, rather than the neutral natural looks. I want this blog to be more edgy and rock and roll. So if you're into that, stay tuned.

I'm not really into the whole typing posts. I'm just going to be posting some pics of things that inspire me and doing makeup tutorials of them. As well as, new product lines of some of my favorite brands, and some brands that I stumble across on the internet.

I'm just excited to start now because Fall is coming and Fall is my favorite time of year. Not to mention, Halloween is my favorite holiday. There is much to do so I better get started. Long story short here's how my blog will go....Pictures, tutorials, new product lines and ROCK -N- ROLL! (and the occasional shoe or two)

No comments:

Post a Comment