Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

NFL Playoffs - Steelers VS Ravens 1/15/2011

Sorry. If you were looking for a post about how the game was going or an in-depth commentary of either team, you have been mislead. The title is pretty normal of a sports blog, but alas, THIS is a beauty blog.

..I love to watch football and I like to have fun getting ready for the games. Why not do something that goes with the theme? My last football related eye look was for my home team the MN Vikings. I thought it would be fun to do a playoff theme. Plus, it was also requested that I do a Pittsburgh Steeler eye as well, so the two just came together. Funny how things work out....enjoy and good luck to both teams!


Pittsburgh Steelers

Baltimore Ravens
side view


Next up, I already have 1 team done, we'll see if it's going to be New York Jets or New England Patriots in the AFC Championships. Who do you want to win?

No comments:

Post a Comment